We have had lots of fun learning about Pets during Autumn 2.
Here are just a few things we have been learning about in this topic.
- Identifying and sorting pets and wild animals
- Given pets a rhyming name e.g. Bat the cat, Mog the dog
- Look at information books
- Read information about how to look after different pets then wrote our own facts on how to look after a dog
- Drawn our own pets on Purple Mash in the ICT suite
- Mixed primary colours to make a blanket for a pet
- Create and recreated a repeated pattern of up to 4 colours for a dog lead
- completed lots of challenges in the areas linked to pets
As you can tell we have been really busy! As we had been working so hard, Mr Williams brought his pet dog Laces into school, so that we can stroke him and have a picture (pictures were tricky to take as Laces kept moving around). We also asked Mr Williams lots of questions about Laces.