Please find below some useful guides to help you with remote learning.
We have also included some useful information for setting up your electronic devices so that you and your child can access remote learning and work online as safely as possible.
Please find instructions below to help you to upload photos of your childs work to their class teacher on Google Classroom.
1. Download Google Classroom App on your phone/ipad/tablet
2. Login using your Google Classroom login
3. Find the assignment you need to add a picture to
4. Swipe up on ‘Your work’
5. Click ‘Add attachment’
6. Click ‘Use Camera/pick a photo’
7. Take a clear picture of the work that you want to upload
8. Upload the photo
9. Repeat for additional pictures
10. Hand in your work the class teacher should then receive your photos attached to your work.
If a class teacher needs to self isolate due to being a close contact, the work will continue as normal. However, if a teacher is absent, due to illness (whether COVID related or not) please use the links below.
The work here is to keep the children busy whilst they are waiting - it is not the same work as is being completed by children in class. This work will not be marked by the teacher.
White Rose are giving away free parents home learning maths booklets. You can download them from the website using the link below.
In addition you can download them for free on Amazon to use on a Kindle see below