1. (OBS) Make a superhero mask – you can be as creative as you want to be.
Red/Yellow/Green Group - Write 2/3 sentences about how you made the mask. E.g. I stuck on two yellow feathers. I drew red spots.
Purple/Orange/Blue - Write 4 labels e.g. glue, red spots, pink feather etc.
Spelling does not have to be correct. Children are to use the sounds they know to write letters in the words.
Scribe after your child has had a go writing independently if it cannot be read.
Do not tell children what letters to write.
1. Count in ones forward from 0-30 or beyond if you can.
Count backwards in ones from 20-0 or beyond if you can.
You could use the number square to help you to count if you wish. https://www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/paint-the-squares
2. 3D SHAPE VIDEO INPUT - Listen to the video and discuss the 3D shapes.
(OBS) Go on a 3D shape hunt around your house. Upload pictures of each 3D shape.
1. Phonics Play https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
log in username: jan21
Click on... resources, phase 2, Sentences, Week 5 Wed/Thur
Please comment how your child did reading the words.
2. CGP Phonics book - Pages 8,9 Letter V
Purple Mash 2DO: Superhero Scene (Drag the objects to make a scene)
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, helping to cook/bake/clean/tidy.