1. Watch my input video about making fossils. Discuss how you made your fossil yesterday. What did you need? What did you do? Watch video again if you wish. https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/makes/presenters-making-a-fossil
2. Fossil instructions. Write instructions on how you made the fossil. Number your instructions.
1. Mix it (or if children can write a full sentence: Mix the flour and salt and coffee)
2. Pour in the coffee water
3. Stir it
4. Kneed it
5. Press it
6. Dry it
I will explain the way I model spellings at school as there are some hard words to spell. Children can give it a go themselves with their writing and you can discuss like I did.
1. Rewatch the 3D shape video. When you have to find the 3D shape, please then discuss with your child if it has flat or curved faces. I have included a poster to support.
2. Power Maths Journal B - Page 18 Shapes that roll and stack.
1. Phonics play www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Username – jan21
Password - home
Click on... Resources – Phase 2 – Tricky word truck Phase 2 then Phase 3 (we are still practising these words)
2. Practise spelling Phase 3 tricky words: he we me she be my
Purple Mash 2DO - Dinosaur pair game
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, help cooking/baking/cleaning, Joe Wicks, Cosmic Yoga