1. (OBS) Name Writing. Draw lines for children to write their letters on. First and last name please, can they do this own their own? Please look carefully at the letter formation rhymes poster to know exactly where to start. Say the rhymes together.
2. (OBS) Draw and design your own unique magical dragon and give it a name. What does it look like? What magical powers does it have? Draw and describe it using 4 labels e.g. red spots, yellow stars, blows ice, super speed
You can be as creative as you want to be using paints/crafts if you wish or just felt tips/pencils.
Red/Yellow/Green - To write 3 sentence e.g. It has red spots. It can breathe ice. She is called Zup.
Spelling does not have to be correct. Children are to use the sounds they know to write letters in the words.
Scribe after your child has had a go writing independently if it cannot be read.
1. (OBS) Practise writing numerals 0-10. Children in Reception may reverse numbers or mix them up e.g. 10=01, we practise this as in Year 1 they have to write numerals often.
2. (OBS) Length - Get a pencil. Can you find 3 things that are longer than your pencil AND 3 things that are shorter than your pencil. Make sure that the pencil begins at the correct starting point next to each other. Take photo for observation. (see picture for help)
3. (OBS) Draw and label the 3 things that are longer than your pencil and 3 things that are shorter.
Odd and Bob – Phase 2 Revise All
Purple Mash 2DO - Knight Hero Camera. Take a picture of you as the Knight's face and then type your name.
Numbots, Resource Pack