1. (OBS) One Armed Robot letters handwriting: ONLY DO LETTERS n m h r (the rest we will do another day)
Look at the poster of where the letters start. Children should form letters at the correct starting point, to go down not up. Draw lines for your child to write x5 of each letter on please.
2. Look at the video of 'Dinosaurs Love Underpants'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d34Q96KVUvQ Discuss what has happened in the story.
3. (OBS) Draw an outline of the underpants or print the template. Look at ideas of the underpants.
Design patterns on the underpants for the dinosaurs. You can be as creative as you want to be! Paints, glitter, felt tips, crayons etc. Include stars, spots, stripes etc.
Draw lines for your child to write sentences please.
Red/Yellow/Green - Write 3 sentences
Purple/Orange - Write 2 sentences
Blue - Write 1 sentence
e.g It has two pink hearts. It is green.
Spelling does not have to be correct. Children are to use the sounds they know to write letters in the words.
Scribe after your child has had a go writing independently if it cannot be read.
Do not tell children what letters to write.
1. NUMBOTS (Spend 10 minutes or more completing the activities). Log in details were sent out in October. Email me at email@example.com if you need your details.
2. Position - Show Where is Teddy PDF. Children to tell you where Teddy is using the correct vocabulary.
3. (OBS) Using the keywords sheet. Say a word and children show the correct positions using a teddy/toy in your house. Take photos of some examples and comment on how children did.
1. CGP Phonics book from your home learning packet– page 16,17 New Tricky Words
Where is a special place for Muslims?
Read the PDF about a mosque and discuss.
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh