1. (OBS) Curly Caterpillar letters handwriting: ONLY DO LETTERS c o a d (the rest we will do another day)
Look at the poster of where the letters start. Children should form letters at the correct starting point, to go down not up. Draw lines for your child to write x5 of each letter on please.
2. Look at the video of 'Harry and the 'Bucketful of Dinosaurs'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTjQeCspMkY Discuss what has happened in the story.
3. (OBS) Read the questions to your child and they will write the answers down.
Spelling does not have to be correct. Children are to use the sounds they know to write letters in the words.
Scribe after your child has had a go writing independently if it cannot be read.
Do not tell children what letters to write.
1. Count forwards and backwards in ones 0-30 or beyond if you can.
2. Watch my video and guess the 2D shapes Quiz.
3. (OBS) 2D shape dinosaur - Use 2D shapes you have at home or cut out lots of different shapes (I have included print outs if you can print). Make a 2D shape dinosaur model. See photos for ideas.
1. CGP Phonics book from your home learning packet– page 24, 25 Practising sentences
Comment on how you child did with these pages please.
Places of Worship.
(OBS) Discuss churches and mosques again (see PDF) and draw and colour either a mosque or church (or both if you wish).
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, Joe Wicks, baking/cooking, cleaning, nature walks, cosmic yoga.