1. (OBS) Zig Zag Monster letters
Look at the poster of where the letters start. Children should form letters at the correct starting point. Draw lines for your child to write x5 of each letter on please.
2. Read the PDF about People Who Help Us. You can research more yourself too (don't forget about parents too supporting the home learning!)
3. (OBS) Draw pictures and label 4 different job roles.
Spelling does not have to be correct. Children are to use the sounds they know to write letters in the words.
Scribe after your child has had a go writing independently if it cannot be read.
Do not tell children what letters to write.
1. Count in in fives 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100 Click on the hundred square link to highlight all of the fives. This is the first time we have done this so we will practise. https://www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/paint-the-squares
2. ABC pattern - Make a pattern of three things using objects around your house e.g. car pen fork car pen fork
(OBS) Complete twice with a picture.
3. (OBS) DRAW your own ABC pattern using whatever pictures you want
e.g. circle square triangle
flower tree bird
car teddy pen
1. Phonics play www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Username – jan21
Password - home
Resources – Phase 3 - Buried Treasure qu and ch
Mr Thorne Does Phonics Videos - qu ch (if you'd like to watch again before the activities)
What is your favourite story?
(OBS) Draw a picture of the front cover/title and write 1-2 sentences why.
e.g. I like ____ because it is____. ___ is my favourite because.
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, Joe Wicks, baking/cooking, cleaning, nature walks, cosmic yoga.