1. (OBS) One Armed Robot letters handwriting: ONLY DO LETTERS r m h n (the rest we will do another day)
Look at the poster of where the letters start. Children should form letters at the correct starting point, to go down not up. Draw lines for your child to write x5 of each letter on please.
2. Read Twinkl The Making of Milton story together.
3. (OBS) Then read the questions and children can write the answers.
1. Count in tens 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100 Count in fives 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100 Click on the hundred square link to highlight the numbers https://www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/paint-the-squares
2. Addition using a number line. Watch my video of the number line addition again.
3. (OBS) Look at the number sentences and number line sheet ONE STAR PAGE 1
(print if you can/complete electronically/copy out) and use number line to show/draw jumps.
Write answers on the sheet or in maths book.
1. Phonics play www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Username – jan21
Password - home
Resources – Phase 3 - Buried Treasure sh
Mr Thorne Does Phonics Videos - sh (if you'd like to watch before the activities) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCRqtFBQ_2k ______________________
What is a special book for Christians?
Look at the pictures of a Bible or if you have one at home look through it.
Read the Bible story - Loaves and the Fishes
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, Joe Wicks, baking/cooking, cleaning, nature walks, cosmic yoga.
Thursday 4th March - World Book Day -
Literacy we will be doing THE MASKED BOOK CHARACTER MASK. You may want to have a little think of which book character mask you want to make on Thursday so you can have the correct resources.
See Planning for Thursday Literacy below:
-Be creative and make a mask of your favourite book character.
-Video your child saying which character they are and something they do in the book (covering their faces so we cannot guess - you could also put on a voice)
e.g. I am a dinosaur and I love underpants.
Pause before you reveal who you are (so that there is time to pause the video and guess which class member it could be) .
I will then put all of the videos on our school website for Friday for you to watch your friends and guess.