1. (OBS) Write your first name and last name. Support ONLY if needed. Make sure capitals are only for the first letter of your names. Draw lines for the children to write their name on, check that letters are formed correctly and start in the correct position.
I know that we do this a few times a week but it is really important that they can write their name with the correct formation to rule out any letter formation bad habits.
2. Fossil making - You will need: 200g table salt, 150g flour, 150g coffee grounds, 100-120ml cold coffee or water https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/makes/presenters-making-a-fossil
You will also need a bowl, spoon and your hands!
Watch the video and make a fossil. You can imprint your fossil with any dinosaur figures you have.
Tomorrow, we will write about it.
1. All About the Number 8 . WATCH THE INPUT VIDEO.
Get the part-whole model poster from the folder. Place 8 objects in the whole part. Move the objects to different parts. e.g. 2 in one part and 6 in another part. Then write the number sentence 2+6=8. Then move some of the objects to another group which then makes another number sentence e.g. 1 in one group and 7 in another then write the number sentence 1+7=8
(OBS) Write all the number sentences that make 8 in your red squared maths book.
2. Power maths B page 4,5. Draw 7 petals, draw 8 spots, show 8 by drawing 8 objects.
1. Phonics play www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Username – jan21
Password - home
Click on... Resources – Phase 2 – Sentences - Week 6 Wed/Thur
2. CGP Phonics book from your home learning packet– page 14,15 'x'
Discuss seasons and what happens on each season.
Read Seren's Seasons
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, help cooking/baking/cleaning, Joe Wicks, Cosmic Yoga