Today is World Book Day - Dress up if you like as a book character at home.
1. (OBS) One Armed Robot letters handwriting: ONLY DO LETTERS s e f q g
Look at the poster of where the letters start. Children should form letters at the correct starting point, to go down not up. Draw lines for your child to write x5 of each letter on please.
2. World Book Day - MASKED BOOK CHARACTER MASK (send the video to me via email please TODAY).
-Be creative and make a mask of your favourite book character.
-Video your child saying which character they are and something they do in the book (covering their faces so we cannot guess - you could also put on a voice)
e.g. I am a dinosaur and I love underpants.
Pause before you reveal who you are (so that there is time to pause the video and guess which class member it could be) .
I will then put all of the videos on our school website for Friday.
SEND THEM TO ME ON EMAIL TODAY as well as a Tapestry video please.
3. Write 1-2 sentences about why that character is your favourite.
1. Count in tens 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100 Count in fives 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100 Click on the hundred square link to highlight the numbers https://www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/paint-the-squares
2. Watch my Video - Number line subtraction input. You could get your number line out or make your own number line to join in.
3. (OBS) Subtraction with number line PDF (print if you can/complete electronically/copy out) and use number line to show/draw jumps.
Write answers on the sheet or in maths book.
1. (OBS) CGP phonics – page 32 33 Writing sentences
Look at the Purple Mash Search PDF.
In the search bar, you can search for paint programs linked to your favourite books. You can also filter to ensure you are only looking at appropriate age games/programs.
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, Joe Wicks, baking/cooking, cleaning, nature walks, cosmic yoga.