1. (OBS) Write your first name and last name. Support ONLY if needed. Make sure capitals are only for the first letter of your names. Draw lines for the children to write their name on, check that letters are formed correctly and start in the correct position.
I know that we do this a few times a week but it is really important that they can write their name with the correct formation to rule out any letter formation bad habits.
2. Look at the photo of what happened to the eggs. They are DINOSAURS!!!
With your adult read the PDF What is a dinosaur?
Then look at pictures of other dinosaurs.
1. NUMBOTS (Spend 10 minutes or more completing the actvities). Log in details were sent out in October. Email me at email@example.com if you need your details.
2. All About the Number 7 . WATCH THE INPUT VIDEO.
Get the part-whole model poster from the folder. Place 7 objects in the whole part. Move the objects to different parts. e.g. 2 in one part and 5 in another part. Then write the number sentence 2+5=7. Then move some of the objects to another group which then makes another number sentence e.g. 1 in one group and 6 in another then write the number sentence 1+6=7.
(OBS) Write all the number sentences that make 7 in your red squared maths book.
1. Phonics play www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Username – jan21
Password - home
Click on... Resources – Phase 2 – Pick a Picture Phase 2
2. CGP Phonics book from your home learning packet– page 12,13 - Sentences
Comment how your child found these pages.
Read Hideosaurus PDF story.
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh