1. (OBS) Write your first name and last name. Support ONLY if needed. Make sure capitals are only for the first letter of your names. Draw lines for the children to write their name on, check that letters are formed correctly and start in the correct position.
I know that we do this a few times a week but it is really important that they can write their name with the correct formation to rule out any letter formation bad habits.
2. Read the Dinosaur Fact Files PDF. Look closely at the information and the pictures and discuss. I will give you a dinosaur quiz on Friday about guessing my dinosaur. You could also research pictures of dinosaurs on google. The clues for the quiz are about what dinosaurs eat and what they look like.
1. NUMBOTS (Spend 10 minutes or more completing the activities). Log in details were sent out in October. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your details.
2. All About the Number 9 . WATCH THE INPUT VIDEO.
Get the part-whole model poster from the folder. Place 9 objects in the whole part. Move the objects to different parts. e.g. 5 in one part and 4 in another part. Then write the number sentence 5+4=9. Then move some of the objects to another group which then makes another number sentence e.g. 1 in one group and 8 in another then write the number sentence 1+8=9.
(OBS) Write all the number sentences that make 9 in your red squared maths book.
There are going to be lots of number sentences now!
1. Phonics play www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Username – jan21
Password - home
Click on... Resources – Phase 2 – Sentences - Week 6 Friday
2. (OBS) CGP Phonics book from your home learning packet– page 18/19 'y'
Comment how your child found these pages.
5 Senses Scavenger Hunt (see picture)
This is a simple writing activity which does not have to be done sat at the table. Get up and get going on your hunt.
Take your book/paper and write down labels for the things you find. Have fun!
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, cooking, baking, cleaning, cosmic yoga, Joe Wicks