1. (OBS) Write your first name and last name.
2. Read Twinkl The Making of Milton story together again.
Look at the PDF Milton Character Description for ideas.
Write about his character - draw lines for children to write on. Then draw a picture from the story.
red/yellow/green - write three sentences
purple/orange/blue - write two sentences
This can include: what he looks like, what he is worried about, what he is wearing, what he likes to do at the end.
E.g Milton wears glasses. Milton worries in bed. He likes the dog Jack at the end.
1. Watch Numberblocks -doubling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylrjRxLsHAE
2. Explain that doubling means adding the same number twice e.g. 2+2= / 3+3= / 4+4=
Watch my Video about doubling.
3. Write out and complete the doubling number sentences using objects at home. You can write down the number sentence for children to finish if you like.
Count on from the number that you are doubling e.g.4+4 = get 4 objects then say 4...5,6,7,8.
1. VIDEO – Mr Thorne does phonics - th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U354eD-hgQ
2. Phonics play - picnic on pluto 'th'
3. There are two pronunciations for 'th' digraph.
Write words below and discuss how we say them differently:
bath path teeth thick moth / the then them that this with (These sounds more like 'v')
Butterfly symmetry - don't have to do this outside, can be inside with toys. The idea and process of symmetry will explaining to the children please. Ignore the previous statement about what we did last week on the image.
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, help cooking/baking/cleaning, Joe Wicks, Cosmic Yoga