1. (OBS) Zig Zag Monster letters
Look at the poster of where the letters start. Children should form letters at the correct starting point. Draw lines for your child to write x5 of each letter on please.
2. Look at the pictures and videos to find out what happened in our classroom. You can also use the video as part of the learning below.
With your adult, research a T-Rex (watch the video to look at the T-Rex) https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/discover/animals/prehistoric-animals/t-rex-facts/ https://www.kids-dinosaurs.com/dinosaur-t-rex.html
(OBS) Draw a picture of it and then...
Red/Yellow/Green - Write 3 sentences
Purple/Orange - Write 2 sentences
Blue - Write 1 sentence
e.g. A T Rex is big. It has sharp teeth. He has a tail.
Spelling does not have to be correct. Children are to use the sounds they know to write letters in the words.
Scribe after your child has had a go writing independently if it cannot be read.
Do not tell children what letters to write.
1. Watch the Pattern Video with my input. I will tell you to do the different activities and explain learning.
2. ABAB patterns - Power maths Journal C page 2
3. (OBS) ABB pattern – using objects show patterns (take pictures to show me on Tapestry)
Spoon fork fork spoon fork fork
1. Phonics play www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Username – jan21
Password - home
Resources – Phase 2 – Sentences week 6 Monday
How did your child do reading these sentences?
2. Phonics Play - Tricky word Truck, Phase 3 tricky words
Purple Mash 2DO - Finish the T-Rex
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, help cooking/baking/cleaning