1. Read the Phase 3 Tricky word poster.
2. (OBS) Spell Phase 3 Tricky words (Try on their own just those words) = are they all you was her
Then practise copying words out if incorrect.
3. Read the information about the Police and What they Do? PDF
There is also a video to watch on this powerpoint. Click on the link and type in the PIN: https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in
PIN - BJ1248
Week 1 - People who help us video powerpoint (click on the police - you can watch other videos in your own time)
Draw lines for your child to write sentences please. What did you find out about the Police?
Red/Yellow/Green - Write 3 sentences
Purple/Orange/Blue- Write 2 sentences
Spelling does not have to be correct. Children are to use the sounds they know to write letters in the words.
Scribe after your child has had a go writing independently if it cannot be read.
Do not tell children what letters to write.
1. Go over coins with children 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
Look at the coin and note word mat PDF or get out real coins.
2. Play game SORTING with one then two coins. Drag them into the correct money box. https://www.topmarks.co.uk/money/coins-game
3. Discuss coin order from smallest to largest value then play the ORDERING part of the game https://www.topmarks.co.uk/money/coins-game
TWINKL GO - Pin GQ5184 https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go Week 1 Phonics
1. Tricky words pairs Level 2
1. Create and make your own police badge. However you like with crafts and colours and paints.
EXTENTION if you'd like to do it: Write about what your badge is like.
2. Twinkl Go - Pin BJ1248 https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in
Police labelling Activity Twinkl
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, help cooking/baking/cleaning, Joe Wicks, Cosmic Yoga