1. Read phase 3 High Frequency and Tricky words - High frequency words are words that the children can sound out by looking at the digraphs e.g. will that then with them now down see for look this
2. (OBS) Write out High Frequency words independently first then copy out twice if incorrect to practise just these 5 words: too see look now down
3. The Making of Milton Rhyming - Try using the Powerpoint PPT as it is interactive, if not use the PDF.
Read part of the story with the children. Discuss the correct rhyming word that is missing from the story.
Write down the label of the rhyming word before you reveal the correct answer on the next page.
1. Go over coins again with children 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
Look at the coin and note word mat PDF or get out real coins.
2. Toy shop money game: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/money/toy-shop-money
Part 1 One coin 1p - count in ones
Part 2 One coin 10p - count in tens
1. TWINKL GO PIN: RE0513 - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go VIDEO – twinkl Phonics with Felix 'ng' video
2. (OBS) CGP phonics – page 42 43 ng
ng is a digraph. Two letters that make one sound.
3. Phonics play dragons den - ng
Science: (OBS) Push and Pull Hunt - Explain the differences between push and pull. Watch Kit and Pup video. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0bcv1vd/kit-pup-series-1-11-push-and-pull
(OBS) Go around your home and find three things you can push and three things you can pull and write the labels.
Numbots, Resource Pack, cutting, threading, playdoh, help cooking/baking/cleaning, Joe Wicks, Cosmic Yoga